Euro Dose June 18, ‘08
Some news to read as you face thirty-eight years in prison for hacking the school computers to change your grades:
- Wingers are back in fashion (and other observations about the group stage) (The Independent)
- Is Domenech getting the boot? And if so, who will replace him?( France blog)
- The Russians make history (Russia blog)
- Azzurri tee time, with great photos. Even for non-Azzurri lovers. (mCalcio)
- Is Julie Foudy ESPN’s weakest link? (EPL Talk)
- Final group stage rankings (Soccer Haus)
- German-Portugal preview from a Portugal point of view (Portugal blog)
People need to quit hating on Julie Foudy. The end.
Melissa, I’m with you completely. You never hear people complaining when men commentate women’s sports. But let a woman open her mouth about men’s sports? Even when she’s played the game at an international level herself? All hell breaks loose.
Posted from United States
Ruud Gullits everywhere agree: Julie stays.
Looks like Alex only brought soccer socks.
Comments are closed
MORE EURO 2008 BLOGS
111 articles | 122 comments
201 articles | 1,850 comments
196 articles | 324 comments
1,026 articles | 12,643 comments
687 articles | 5,278 comments
237 articles | 217 comments
1,063 articles | 32,761 comments
2,566 articles | 75,913 comments
489 articles | 23,635 comments
562 articles | 11,588 comments
78 articles | 281 comments
139 articles | 1,370 comments
347 articles | 3,327 comments
227 articles | 386 comments
271 articles | 452 comments
49 articles | 314 comments
546 articles | 105,308 comments